segunda-feira, 24 de novembro de 2008

OUT OF THE DARK

Take the turns, take the time
Take the reap, take the dime
I see no other ending in front
Of the bleeding never fading
Face of mine

So they spurn, so they fight
What's their cause, what's their plight
I see we are all forced to confront
All the methods once forged
To lead us to light

Ways of life now being enlightened
Childish cries now being heard
Nothing seems so protected
Behind the walls there is a hurt
The bricks are the skin now raised
Around the cities now wasted
Everything themselves state
How democracy never existed

Women driven to humility
Given under circumstances
Trying to maintain their heads
Looking forward though they're dead
Working hard, surpassing
Trying to avoid depression
How could I let myself be
So indulgent, now I see

With a blind eye that I deserve
I'm sinking fast, letting go
This illness has taken over
Now I just don't wanna show
What can we do in this frailty
Do anything for our lives
With our rights secured and guaranteed
But we survive

Like there was nothing working for us

I see them, I see end
I see you, know my friend
I'd like to share the knowledge
The world have tried
To mystify

I know it, I paint it
The colour I hate
But this feeling is a pledge
The government has entwined
Throughout mankind

Ways of life now being enlightened...,

What a stupid way to face
The new world order imposed
American way is now displaced
When insurgency is disclosed
Among the nations of the world
A vital spirit lurks and soars
Every being unload their backs
Break the chains, break the curse

With a blind eye that we designed
We watch the future through the signs
How dared us to let it all
Flow downstream into demise
The ones who try to change the setting
Are beheaded or are beheaders
Now it's clear on the kind of system
We have got to base our demands

There was nothing working for us

Now I see...

2 comentários:

Jessika disse...

Olá Renato,
resolvi quebrar minha antipatia nesse mundo dos blogs para comentar um pouco.
Tenho que atualizar umas coisas na privada, mas... não consigo incorporar a Miss Wc.
¬¬.
Humm... então olha só: mais uma das suas inúmeras composições.
Renato Polivalente ^^.
Pois bem, estou sem criatividade para escrever.
Flw!

Jessika disse...

¬¬. Só mais um comentário, para não ferir a concordância nominal.